Groups of twelve (12) or more individuals who wish to tour the Canton Museum of Art...
- Free Self-Guided Tour (available for student groups)
- Free Tour with Docent (available for student groups)
- Free Tour w/ Arts Experience Workshop (available for student groups)
- Arts Experience Workshop Only – No Tour (available for all tour groups and age levels)
- Group Discount Tour (for groups of 12 or more)
- Self-guided: admission charge only – no additional charges
- Docent guided: Admission charge PLUS $15 flat rate for docent. Arrangements must have been made in advance to ensure a docent is available and scheduled.
Types of Groups:
Non-Student Groups - Discounted Group Admission Rates
Any other group (as long as they have 12 or more people)
Student Groups - Always Free
Schools Pre-K through College
Child care groups
Special needs services groups
Girl and Boy Scouts
Discounted Group Admission Rates
- Adults - $5
- Seniors or College Students (with ID) - $3
- Children aged 13-18 - $3
- Children under 12 – Free
- Please note: Prices are subject to change with special ticketed exhibitions. Please contact Erica Emerson, Education Manager, for information and a quote for specific exhibits. Erica can be reached at 330-453-7666, ext. 108.
- Any group is welcome to tour the galleries without a guide.
- In order to receive the discounted group admission rate for your group, you must make arrangements in advance with our Education Department.
- One (1) adult must accompany each group of ten (10) children under the age of 16 years.
- Tours led by Museum Docents (tour guides) can be arranged for groups of 12-60 individuals. Guided tours are generally 45 minutes in length.
- A $15 flat docent fee will apply in addition to your discounted group admission rate.
- Please make arrangements, at least two weeks in advance for a guided tour by calling our Education Department.
- Guided tours may be scheduled:
- Tuesday – Thursday, 10am-6pm
- Friday and Saturday, 10am-3pm
- Sunday, 1pm-3pm
- Student groups receive free admission for students and chaperones.
- Grades pre-k through 12
- College groups
- Day care groups
- Homeschool groups
- Groups from special needs service organizations
- There is no docent fee for student groups who opt for a guided tour
- One adult must be present for every ten (10) children
- Lunch room (for packed lunches) available upon request
Arts Experience Workshops
- All groups have the option to add a Studio Art Lesson to their tour!
- These fun and engaging art lessons deepen understanding of artwork and concepts experienced in the galleries.
- After your guided tour (45-minutes), students will participate in a 45-minute long art project.
- Available for all age groups
- Must make arrangements in advance by calling Erica Emerson, Education Manager, at 330-453-7666
- Cost: $4 per student
Exhibits Available for Tours:
- Three Voices: Conversations on Life and Conflict – September 1 - October 30
- Dream Worlds: The Art of Imaginative Realism – November 25 - March 12
- Avatars: Relics From the Future – April 29 - July 23
How to Schedule your Tour:
- Register (online tour application) or call 330-453-7666, ext. 108
- Tours and/or Arts Experience Workshops must be scheduled at least two (2) weeks in advance of your requested tour date
Click here for Directions and Parking
Contact our Education Manager, Erica Emerson, email@example.com or 330-453-7666, ext. 108