Become a CMA Member Today and See Why Membership Means More!
Your generous membership support helps the Canton Museum of Art present premiere national touring exhibitions, original exhibitions from our renowned Permanent Collection, special events, and more! Members help to make the Canton Museum of Art a regional destination for entertainment and engagement with yesterday and today’s most innovative artists and art forms.
Become a Member ... and Get More!
When you become a member of the Canton Museum of Art, you join a special group of people who recognize the value of the arts in our community and region. And, your membership helps to ensure the CMA continues growing as a distinctive, regional museum offering superior programming and education opportunities, such as free tours for school children and in-school visiting artist programs.
Benefits Our Members Enjoy:
• Unlimited FREE admission to all exhibits
• Four guest passes to all exhibits
• FREE exhibit openings and special events
• Priority invitations and a discount on ticketed special events
• 10% discount on Artisan Boutique Purchases
• 20% discount on all Museum classes
• Subscription to home delivery of the new @CantonMuseum Magazine
• E-mail updates for events
• Gallery Circle and above memberships include reciprocal admission to certain museums throughout Ohio. See the brochure PDF for details (please note: Canton Museum of Art hours changed after the publication of this piece).
Student: $20.00 (with ID)
Individual*: $45.00 ($36 for seniors)
Educator: $30.00 (Teachers and Other Educators with ID)
Family*: $65.00 ($52.00 for senior couple)
- Above benefits for 2 adults and children under 18 living in same household
Gallery Circle*: $125.00 ($100 for seniors)
- Above + Ohio Museum Reciprocal privileges, 2 additional guest passes
Director’s Circle: $300.00
- Above + 20% discounts in Museum Shop and on classes for children,
private "meet and greet" artist receptions, 2 additional passes for exhibits
and 2 guest passes for members only openings
- Above + special Director’s Reception/Tour of one exhibition per season
- Above + recognition as Benefactor on one exhibit per season, with exhibit admission passes for up to 15 guests
- Above + Sponsor recognition on two exhibits per season, free rental on space for private party, with exhibit admission passes for up to 50 guests
Corporate Partnership Program
New opportunities are available for businesses interested in supporting the Museum, with a range of commitment levels and corporate benefits. Please contact Scott Erickson for details, 330.453.7666 ext. 103.
*20% discount for seniors (60+) at the Individual, Family, Educator and Gallery Circle levels
Your membership is tax deductable to the extent allowed by law. Please consult your tax professional.