Canton Museum of Art Return/Refund Policy
Class & Event Registrations
- If the Canton Museum of Art (CMA) cancels a class or event, the CMA will issue a full refund to all registered individuals. Refunds will be issued through the original credit/debit card or by check.
- Refund requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Full, partial, or no refund may be issued, depending in part on the timing of the request and the specifics of the class or event. Wherever possible, specific detail will be provided for classes and events.
Museum Shop Purchases
- Most items may be returned, with receipt, within 30 days of purchase date for Shop Credit.
- One-of-a-kind items by artists may be returned, with receipt, within 14 days of purchase date for Shop Credit.
- Museum Memberships are non-refundable.
Annual Fund & Museum Gifts
- Gifts to the Museum via donations and the Annual Fund are non-refundable.